Compassion, Commitment, and Competence
I believe in the future of this community, and this is why I have decided to seek election for City Council District 17 in the special election to fill the seat left vacant by the resignation of Councilwoman Maria Del Carmen Arroyo. The election will be held in mid-February 2016.
I am excited about the future of our district and what I can do sustain the momentum. But I need your support. Our goal is to raise $10,000 by January 15, 2016. Your financial contribution of $25, $50, $100, $175 or more will give a tremendous boost to my campaign.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- Do you have business dealings with the City of New York? If the answer is yes: I will contact the New York City campaign(s) to which I am contributing to provide relevant information.
- I understand that New York State law requires that a contribution be in my name and be from my own funds. I hereby affirm that this contribution is being made from my personal credit card account, billed to and paid by me for my personal use, and having no corporate or business affiliation; and is not being made as a loan.